Customer Service Center
- Need Help?
- About Us
- Warranty and Return Policy
- Warranty and Return Policy for Clearance Promotional Items
- Terms and Conditions
- Contact Us
Any question please send a email to email@example.com
1.How to find a drill battery or a drill charger?
Please search with "the battey number" or your "machine model" in our search box.
We sell drill batteries, drill charger to United States, United Kingdom. All batteries are made by high quality battery cells, and we have a professional team handling of R & D in our products. We also have special battery test equipment that to ensure our battery is maintaining a high level of quality!
We specialize in selling rechargeable replacement batteries for AEG, Black & Decker, Bosch, Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Hitachi, Ryobi and more. Our client base includes many large companies, government and educational establishments, as well as tens of thousands of individual customers in The United Kingdom and Ireland.
As all of our products are directly purchased from pronounced manufacturers, we are able to truly offer high quality products at unbelievably low price. In addition to the increasingly wide range of products we sell, we are also dedicated to bring high quality products to customers at reasonable prices with best customer service.
We collect only the information required to process your order which is kept completely confidential and is not sold or distributed to any third party. Credit card numbers are automatically deleted after being processed. You can shop with confidence as global-stores has never had a single instance of fraudulent credit card use. If you are still concerned about internet security, you can contact us by phone.
So if you're looking for a secure web site with fast shipping to anywhere in The United Kingdom and Ireland, you have come to the ultimate source.
WEEE producer number
Our company is a member of Valpak's WEEE Producer Compliance Scheme. Our WEEE Producer Registration Number has been issued by the Environment Agency. Our WEEE Producer Number is WEE/KB2020VT.
All prices are including VAT.
Products are shipped by Royal Mail unless otherwise stated.
Orders within the UK
|Shipping Methods||Postage and packaging||Each additional item||Delivery and Service Charges|
|Registered Delivery||£ 5.5/order ( 3 - 5 days)||£ 2.5|
|Special Delivery||Royal Mail Special Delivery is essential if you would like to receive items as fast as possible.
The additional charge for this Special Delivery Service is £ 3.0 per item(1-3 Days)
|Shipping Methods||Delivery and Service Charges|
|Registered Delivery||£ 15.0/order ( 5-8 Days)|
Should postal address be provided with incorrect or inadequate information resulting in non-delivery, customers will be charged the additional postal charges so incurred.
payment system supports MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Solo and Maestro etc.
Please place an order through the website. This will give you an order number which you can write along with your name on the back of your cheque. Please note that once a cheque has been received it takes 4 working days to clear, after the cheque has cleared your order will be dispatched the next working day.
For purchases over 250 pounds, payment by bank transfer is required. Please contact us on the above telephone number or send an email for further details.
If you require a proforma invoice please contact us on the above telephone number or send an email for details.
Warranty and Return Policy
If the shipment is returned to us due to insufficient or incomplete address provided by you, we will have to re-charge you the re-shipment postage. So, please make sure the address is complete, including business name and suite number if the postal address is a business complex, and proper suburb name. When the 2nd Delivery and Service Charges are required for a replacement or exchange item(s), prepaid satchel or stamps would not be accepted, nor would they be returned.
We warrant that the products sold in our website are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship - We never sell used or refurbished batteries. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
- We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. Get your free ACE Insurance for battery pack and battery charger (ONLY).
- After ninety (90) days and up to one (1) year of purchase, we will, subject to inspection, repair the defective battery pack or replace it with a new or reconditioned unit. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be prepaid satchel. A shipping rebate will be extended to the customer in the event that a defect in material or workmanship is confirmed.
- The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect. A battery pack that retains eighty percent (80%) of its original capacity after twelve months is considered normal.
- For battery pack or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged.The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including delivery and service charges).
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras, which are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
- Please tell us your original item number and machine model when you want to return the item.
- For battery packs or battery related products, warranty becomes void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar code label has been removed or tampered with.
Warranty and Return Policy for Clearance Promotional Items
- Three months free of charge warranty is provided for promotional items from the date of original purchase under normal and non-commercial use. Replacement items, if issued, do not restart or in any way extend the warranty period.
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request through firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the Application. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored.
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
- A replacement will be arranged for all defective products returned, subject to verification of defect. However, products so returned must be 100% complete.
- Refund request would be accepted ONLY when replacement items are not available.
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability to the Website
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability to the Products Sold
- Products and Orders
- General Ordering Policy
- Errors and Mistakes Handing
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
Our office hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain product manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.