MAKITA 194551-4 battery, the drill-battery.co.uk supplies high quality MAKITA 194551-4 cordless tool battery replacement, UK stock. Buy MAKITA 194551-4 battery with 1 year warranty.
We specialize in selling MAKITA 194551-4 battery, we are also dedicated to bring high quality MAKITA 194551-4 replacement battery to customers at reasonable prices with best customer service.
This is MAKITA 194551-4 Replacement battery, non-original battery, can replace the following original batteries part numbers, specifications backed by full 1 year warranty guarantee and 30 days money back gurantee! Shipped fast! (Special Delivery: 1-2 days, Registered Delivery: 3-4 days). The more you buy the more you save!
Our warehouse is located in Portsmouth, and we have sold the power tool batteries online for years, please do believe that, thank you.
MAKITA 194551-4 Replacement battery are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM(original) specifications backed, it conforms with the exact specification of the original manufacturer and the battery is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects. All of our products are 1 year warranty guarantee and 30 days money back gurantee! Shipped fast! Please ensure this MAKITA 194551-4 Replacement battery that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
This MAKITA 194551-4 battery replacement can replace the following part numbers: (Please use "Ctrl + F" )
This MAKITA 194551-4 battery replacement is compatible with the following models: (Please use "Ctrl + F" )
For all power tool batteries a margin of 0.2V difference in the voltage is safe. If the capacity (Ah) of the battery is higher than the capacity of the original battery it will enable a longer life expectancy.
As part of our ISO 9001 quality procedure, quality control tests are frequently carried out on all our products.
Battery memory effect how to avoid it?
- To avoid the "memory effect" you should perform a "full recharge cycle", Run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in the user's manual.
- Ni-Cad batteries accept around 500 full recharge cycles.
- Ni-Cad batteries cannot be fully discharged (voltage below 1 V per cell). This damages the battery.
- When not in use, NiCd batteries lose 1% of their charge per day. After three and a half months, the battery is completely discharged, damaging the battery. Don't expose Ni-Cad batteries to high temperatures.
- Batteries not based on Cadmium do not suffer from "memory effect".
- 100% Q.C. of this MAKITA 194551-4 battery.
- This 194551-4 cordless drill battery replacement is guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications.
- This 194551-4 battery replacement is sell with 1 year Warranty.
- This MAKITA 194551-4 battery replacement is sell with 30 Days Money Back.
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain product manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.